X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back, and so happy that CS lives!

Hello everyone,

Well, after quite a few attacks on the site I am very glad to see that CS is alive and well on the internet! I have had a membership on here from one time or another over the past several years, and after the last attack (hack?) on the site, I was worried I'd never see the site (or all of you, and your priceless camaraderie) again.

Wow. During my last membership on here I went by the handle of "HowMayIHelpMe?",
    so I thought I'd give that one a try again.

Now, when I was a member before, I worked for a famous document reproduction company whose name began with a K, ended with an OS, and from there I imagine you might be able to gather which company this was.

Now, I work for TWO places (I have one full time job, and one part-time job). I work the overnight shift most nights of the week at a supermarket, as a part of their electronic commerce department, where I select and assemble for delivery orders for groceries that customers had requested online. So I get to see into the "private" grocery ordering habits of customers. And how peculiar they are about vegetables and dairy and general merchandise.

My other job is a part-time job (a few days a week, for a few hours at a time, in the afternoon) at a video game store, where I get to say we don't have any wii's currently about 30 times in one shift and also receive the hairy eyeball from parents who are annoyed that I told them that the game that little junior wants has an M rating.

So, clearly, my life is an overflowing cornucopia of joys.

And I'm glad to be back here.
    Herewith, a nugget of wisdom from the very wise Mike Brady: "Alone, we can only move buckets. But if we work together, we can drain rivers."

--
    mannabozo.wordpress.com

Hey hey! Welcome back, I guess? I probably wasn't here when you were, but hey hey.

So, kill me for asking, but.....you think you'll be getting any Wii's soon?

Comment

Working...
    X