X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - Looking to Buy..

Hi all,

I am looking to buy the Toronto Raptors plush pictured below...figured I'd put it out there to see if someone had one they are planning to list on ebay?

thanks

kibbles
    Attached Files

If someone is selling one, it's cool to post in here...I checked around for it -- nba's site, 'zon, WM, and even the maker's site (Bleacher Creatures) all list it as out of stock. Sorry. (note - the listings I saw all lacked the basketball)

I think you can save searches on eBay and set it up to alert you when a matching/similar listing appears, though. Try setting up a few with different wording for that item; it'll probably be your best bet.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Thanks so much for checking for me It's a hard one to find that's for sure. I've got a few saved searches set up on eBay..*fingers crossed* Thanks so much

Comment

Working...
      X