This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R You Mother Nature spring/summer 2019

Been a while since we had one of these threads BUT......

The last 3 months here in CheeseHeadLand Central has been one of the rainist in quite a while. and I quote And God said let it rain for 40 days and 40 nights NOT funny

I have had to put off necessary things around the house like cutting the grass fixing some screens cleaning up the backyard. every time I wanted to do these chores IT FLIPPIN RAINED. Last Thursday and today were the first days off in almost a month where I could get outside and actually DO STUFF. I was really worried that the city might come by and give me shit about the height of my front lawn grass. Yes it was that bad.

AND not to mention I can't ride my bike. ( I wear glasses and riding in the rain is not fun with glasses not that I mind riding in the rain my eyes are bad enough that I have to wear glasses outside the house).

I was talking to my sister who lives about 500 miles south and a bit west of me. her area has been getting smacked with frequent nasty storms for the last couple of months with nasty rain, tornados hail high wind etc.

HMMM I wonder why this is happening????? (Off to Fratching)
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."
Working...
X