No announcement yet.

Random Sucky Neighbor Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The foam golf balls sound like some kitty toys the Princess owns.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• What the hell did you do in your apartment? After you moved out, the apartment management had to take out the stove, refrigerator and even a toilet from your unit. They even had to rip out the carpet as well. You must have completely trashed your apartment after living there for two months.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Wow, I haven't posted here since I moved.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Sometimes, I wonder if someone is lazy or stupid. I saw someone park in the aisle of my parking lot while the back passenger door open and the engine running. This vehicle that was left was a Cadillac.
          This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
            Sometimes, I wonder if someone is lazy or stupid. I saw someone park in the aisle of my parking lot while the back passenger door open and the engine running. This vehicle that was left was a Cadillac.
            Bait car?
            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• I can't believe I'm considering moving into an apartment. Do I really want close neighbors again?
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• The worst thing I've had in THIS place was the person who left the note taped to my door ... not long after I moved in ... a scrap of paper with the word "Stinks" on it.

At the time I had 2 cats and thus 2 litter boxes. I didn't notice a bad smell but y'know, I thought it was possible my nose had gone dead. So I asked a fellow tenant to come stand outside my door.
                "Do you smell anything?"
                "No."
                I asked her to step into the hallway.
                "Now do you smell anything?"
                "Nope."

She was starting to look puzzled, so I showed her the note. She just shook her head. The woman who (at the time) lived across from me had a "reputation" in the building, but of course there was no way of proving it was her.

So I put the note back on my door, with one of my own right beside it, written in BIG BLACK LETTERS. My note read: "If you're too much of a coward to sign this, don't expect me to pay any attention to it."

A couple of days later both notes were gone and nothing similar has happened since then.

That took place a couple of years ago. More recently was the new tenant, Mr. I'M A VET!!, but that's another story for another time.
                Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
                ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
                X