Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Card Exchange 2018 Edition: Lists have gone out -- Time to send!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for doing the paperwork and cheering us on!

Comment

• Woot! ^__^ Great work, as always. Thanks!

(BSE - Feel free to PM those who have not posted recipients to request a list)
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Thank you kindly for this this, will be doing it again this year when it comes around.
        Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

• Are we doing the Christmas card exchange again this year?
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
            Are we doing the Christmas card exchange again this year?
            Geez, is it time again already? Always sneaks up on me. I'll get it together this week.
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• We were getting a mite curious up Mod Way, ourselves

Thanks!
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Watch this space by the end of the week.

Well, not this space, exactly...

it'll be a new thread and all...

so watch the space one level above, I guess.

You know what I mean...

Comment

• New thread is up!

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...d.php?t=122520

Just need a mod to sticky it...

Comment

Working...
                  X