This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little musical teaser for your brain

There are 10 artists who had a Number 1 hit Billboard single as a solo artist in the 1950s who are still alive today. Name them.

The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
    There are 10 artists who had a Number 1 hit Billboard single as a solo artist in the 1950s who are still alive today. Name them.

Does that include Elvis?
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Guessing Paul Anka is one...
      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Tony Bennett

Vera Lynn

Joni James

Bill Hayes

Pat Boone

Jimmie Rodgers

...and, yes, Paul Anka.

Comment

Impressive! Just three to track down...
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

And those other three for those who are still getting the brain cells to meet each other

Frankie Avalon
            Lloyd Price
            and Dave 'Baby' Cortez (playing with his Happy Organ...)

Comment

Working...
            X