This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes I need to yell at people.

As the title denotes, I have the tend to yell at people. Not just anyone, just ones doing dumbshit and unsafe shit at shooting ranges. Sometimes I'm am really in charge. Like being a Range safety Officer at MCB Quantico. Others at BSA ranges being again NRA RSO and in change. Then there are public ranges here in PA. Really it's a fee for all. There are rules but why read the 5x6' sign in orange?

Given above and it's my life- you are doing dumb shit that could get me shot- I will tell you to stop- and if needed I will tell you that the whole range will know.
    Of course people hate being called out for this. But "I thought is was unloaded" kills how many a year?

Well folks this happened this weekend at that range-
    Accidental Gun Shot Wound at the Tobyhanna State Game Lands Shooting Range - 20 y/o Male Victim was putting his 9mm in his pants when it went off into his thigh with no exit wound.
    PMRP / EMS 11
    7 Mile Rd (Just in off Rt 423)
    Tobyhanna, Coolbaugh Township
    1427hr
    A reg goof up, but still I will keep yelling at people who need it.
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Why do people put guns in their pants? Why?! Especially men - I mean, you guys have important dangly bits down there!

Comment

Quoth Valentinian View Post
      Why do people put guns in their pants? Why?! Especially men - I mean, you guys have important dangly bits down there!
      Now, now, they're doing the rest of humanity a favor with the DIY vasectomies to make sure they're out of the gene pool.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

He was trying to holster it. But forgot to take his booger picker off the bang switch.
        AkaiKitsune
        Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Quoth Valentinian View Post
          Or do they? I think some of those folks seem to be compensating for something...

Comment

Quoth Mental_Mouse View Post
            Or do they? I think some of those folks seem to be compensating for something...
            Or trying to make an excuse for why something is a bit below average.

Comment

Well blasting it to bits with a bullet won't make it get any bigger.Quite the reverse in fact.
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
              X