X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Dilorenzo View Post
    George.

Because, you know, you will hug him and squeeze him and pet him and pat him.
    Hey, that was my idea! I want a refund!

Comment

We have a purple elephant with green spots that's called Scampi...there was originally a reason, but I've completely forgotten what it was.

I'm voting for Trippy McAcid. It somehow seems appropriate.
      I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

Gah, the eyes.

I'm going with Califrax, Herald of Entropy. -.-

Comment

Artemis Clyde Frog

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
            Trippy McAcid. I think that fits. It looks like it's in the middle of a spasm or something!
            Yes it does! I vote for this name, I couldn't think of anything else.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Lysander Sturgeon Dunderfeld

Or, really, anything ridiculous and pretentious with the same initials.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin
                Lysander Sturgeon Dunderfeld

Or, really, anything ridiculous and pretentious with the same initials.

^-.-^
                Absolutely love the way you think.
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I was trying to come up with something for the same initials, failed, and fell back on the name of the man who discovered the substance.
                  Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

Let's call him Steve!

....Steve's a pretty name.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

And this, kids, is why you don't take LSD before you make a doll....
                      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

This thread cracks me up...as does the frog. I vote for Trippy McAcid as well...because I couldn't come up with anything nearly as good
                        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Lucy... as in The Beatles song...
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I lost Trippy. My dog probably took it. Poor frog can't enjoy his high anymore

Comment

L. B. J. took the I. R. T. down to 4th street, U. S. A. When he got there, what did he see? The youth of American on L. S. D. . . .

Please don't flame me. It's Initials from Hair.
                              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                              X