X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seraph, I thought I was a klutz! And the title made me
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I'm hoping to NEVER top my stupidest hurt yet of falling out of an ambulance I was doing a clinical in and getting 8 staples in my knee...although kicking my husbands ACU pants came close when his auto opener went into my foot and I got 6 stitches. I just had to kick them twice. /sarcasm

Just keep an eye on it and get it looked at if you have any sign of infection.

Comment

I think there should be a warning : Possible Impalement on all pieces of wood on the ground.
        In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
        She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Quoth Der Cute View Post
          I think there should be a warning : Possible Impalement on all pieces of wood on the ground.
          Yeah, you should complain to corporate. And sue.

SC
          "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

aaaaand Seshat beat me to the advice.
            As far as I'm aware, that's mostly up to date (little sister has had to do First Aid as part of her Venturer training (sort of the next step up from Scouts down here)).

In fact, I was doing a First Aid class at school around the time that Steve Irwin died and someone in my class theorised that had Steve Irwin not pulled the barb out of his chest, there was a possibility that he could have survived.

ETA: I wound up thinking of this little poem that was in a book my dad bought me when I was a baby. It was from the UK and sort of ran in the vein of "This is the House that Jack built" except that a pig was meant to "goo", but it wouldn't. So the farmer gets different things to try and get the pig to "goo" which builds up over time into this Rube-Goldberg-esque situation.
            Last edited by fireheart; 04-10-2012, 03:06 PM.
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Seraph I think we'd get along well... only the universe might implode if we were too close from all the klutz. I fall and/or trip at least once a week - fell off a coach once.

fireheart this one by chance? I really liked it as a kid.
              "So you think they named this ship the "Chimera" because there's a monster on board?" Tony DiNozzo

"They did not name it the puppy" Ziva David - NCIS, Chimera

Comment

Quoth CloserToSane View Post

fireheart this one by chance? I really liked it as a kid.
                YEs that's the one! Thank you!

I was going somewhere with my post last night, I was v. tired from submitting an essay through our uni's system.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

OHHHHH the Elder wand has come back from the grave to haunt you Seraph
                  I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                  -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                    OHHHHH the Elder wand has come back from the grave to haunt you Seraph
                    I confess I have no idea what this means, but I assume its a stick I offended somehow in the past
                    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

It's a Harry Potter reference.

You've never read Harry Potter? SHAAAAAAAAAAAME. We can no longer be friends.

(ok, we can still be friends. but i reserve the right to make fun of you constantly.)

Comment

Oh Kia, there's a very, very good reason why I haven't ever read that series. Trust me on that. <.<

Comment

So I take it, it was a Mosscovered Twig ?

Comment

Quoth Jetfire View Post
                            So I take it, it was a Mosscovered Twig ?
                            Holy nostalgia, Batman!

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                              Oh Kia, there's a very, very good reason why I haven't ever read that series. Trust me on that. <.<
                              See, now, you can't just leave it at that.

WE DEMAND STORYTIME.

Comment

This is something I literally, will not, ever, will not post online. SOWWIES. XD Ask Peds if you don't believe me, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X