This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding a Music video

I can't remember what song it was but I saw it on YouTube. It's actually one of the hardest videos for me to describe but if it rings any bells, please link it or tell me the song title.

There's a funeral for a boy. During the night, the younger brother is playing with the ghost of the deceased sibling.

Sound familiar?
    Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

If you had logged into YouTube with your own account, it should be in your history?

Comment

Quoth Weaselwise View Post
      If you had logged into YouTube with your own account, it should be in your history?
      Yeah if I watched it yesterday. Its been awhile and that's quite a long history to search through if I don't remember the name of the song or the band.

Comment

The history goes back 10,000 videos... That's a bit much to try and search.

Do you remember what kind of music it was?

Comment

animated, live action, colour or b&w, music style?
          This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
          I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Live action, in color.

I listen to stuff like Gran Bel Fisher, Vertical Horizon, Imagine Dragons, One Republic. If I had to guess it was in the style of those artists.

Comment

Working...
            X