Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My character's based on me. But a highly exaggerated version of me. :P I am a language fan and I am emphatic but not to the extent of my character. And I'd love to learn martial arts and how to handle a fire arm (especially since my bf would love to own a bunch of guns. :P).
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

With the exceptions of Browning and Winchester, who were just created on the spot, all my NPCs so far have been my old Shadowrun characters.

...yeah, I don't have any particular "this is my character basis" stories right now cause I'm running things.

Edit: And whoever Sarlon and Jay 2K are talking to. They're generic agents right now. But with only about 4-5000 people in the agency worldwide, they might get identities someday.
      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Woohoo get a 30 minute lunch . Means I will be able to check in during the lunch
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

not on late tonight, or for the next few days....aparently in a fit of drunken tiredness I volunteered for 14 hours of overtime this week...starting tomorrow.

as for the insperation for my character....think Claudia Donovan from warehouse 13, mixed with Pete Lattimer from the same show. gut feelings mixed with above average intelligence.

and yes kabe her character lied about her age to those agents...she really is only 15
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I finally have a reliable net connection so here's my character (loosely based on my GBRPG character with a few changes). Nickname comes from my 'agent name' in class.

Name and Code Name: Terry (doesn't like her last name so rarely uses it)/Agent Ultraviolet

Place of origin: Santa Fe, NM

Background: Computer-science student with an interest in hacking. Planned to eventually work for one of the 'typical' federal alphabet agencies, but some undisclosed minor stuff in her past somehow prevented her from being hired. It isn't known if her self-identifying as a 'hacker' was part of that. Has experience with various paranormal investigation methods (and some 'unorthodox' weaponry, having worked closely with a certain group in the past). She has some of the plans for said weapons, but not all; they could be built, but it might or might not be easy.

Special powers: Ability to see (not perfect) into the invisible spectrum and a weird form of psychometry; sometimes she can 'shut it off', but if an item is in any way important to a present occurrence she can't. She can also communicate with wolves/werewolves (whether this means she is a werewolf herself, nobody knows).

Role: Field agent, but isn't averse to lab work.
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Sort of stuck on how to proceed
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Kabe's at work right now, but if you want to ask questions or we get you in a room or something, that could work.

As soon as everybody's characters are committed (and I'll be honest, we're shortening my character's intro scene cuz he and I played it out earlier so he could start getting a feel for what he wants to do), he'll be getting into the actual plot.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Never fear. The transport system is perfectly safe. Just remember to never ask Research about what happened to the cat.
                  Last edited by KabeRinnaul; 11-09-2011, 06:09 AM.
                  » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

You've taken my character to NYC! The one city I wanna be right now!

Comment

Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
                      Just remember to never ask Research about what happened to the cat.
                      "But it's right over th--oh. Tell me that was just a test."
                      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
                        Never fear. The transport system is perfectly safe. Just remember to never ask Research about what happened to the cat.
                        "I still have nightmares about that cat." --Agent Calhoun
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

hu? I is confused?
                          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Quoth Sarlon
                            hu? I is confused?
                            Lol. I am too.

Comment

A reference to Half-Life 2. Near the beginning of the game, Gordon Freeman is going to be teleported to the resistance's other base, and watches as his ally Alyx is sent ahead first. Dr. Kleiner and Barney Calhoun have a conversation while this is going on about an accident that happened during a previous test of the system, involving a cat. ("What cat?" Alyx asks, as she's standing in the teleporter.)

She goes through the teleporter successfully. When Gordon goes through shortly afterward, things predictably go wrong. (Mostly due to Kleiner's pet headcrab, Hedey Lamarr.)

But one of Barney's lines to Kleiner is "I still have nightmares about that cat."
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Doh! I totally should have known that. My ex liked doing play throughs on her favorite games so I could see how cool they were. That one was one of the last ones we started before it all went downhill.

Comment

Working...
                                X