X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meta discussion

Quoth Muses_nightmare View Post
    Really I'm just commenting on something I saw at work, there's no need for a big explaination of things I already understand. I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I do understand the basics of these things, while I don't gamble, I know people who do.
    This is a public forum, and someone who is at the start of the addictive spiral may read it. If I help one person understand I will feel good about it. Instead, if I express myself and it does not help anyone, I will still feel better. If you understand what I am really trying to do then it is even better for me, and that's what this place is for - to vent, to amuse ourselves, to educate others how we feel about our jobs, our life.

Comment

This is a public forum, and someone who is at the start of the addictive spiral may read it. If I help one person understand I will feel good about it. Instead, if I express myself and it does not help anyone, I will still feel better. If you understand what I am really trying to do then it is even better for me, and that's what this place is for - to vent, to amuse ourselves, to educate others how we feel about our jobs, our life.
      Indeed it is. I wasn't trying to be argumentative at all (if it seemed that way I'm sorry), I'm glad you want to help people understand things like this.
      “Bad taste creates many more millionaires than good taste.”

-Charles Bukowski

Comment

And this is why, when I gamble, I do so when it's not crowded, and only with as much money as I'm willing to lose. :P
        "Do not quibble with me over apostrophes. I have my shit together when it comes to apostrophes." - BookBint

Comment

Working...
        X