This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoplifters: Fear the door!

Shoplifter #1: No, just cuz I happened to be there when you were prevented from leaving the store and therefore an end was put to your nefarious activities, ie stealing a chocolate bar and a copy of Nuts, does not mean that I'm a bitch. However, if you keep up your current career, one day maybe you will end up in a prison cell with a cellmate who would be happy to tag you with the name of "bitch".

Shoplifter #2: Yup, you also were prevented from leaving the store. Nope, I am still not a bitch. Hope the criminal record is worth the bag of sweets you tried to steal. Have a nice day.

Defective door = better than any security guard. So far, as well as several customers and a couple of SCs, we have had two shoplifters caught by a door that refuses to open. We have someone coming to fix said door; meaning its crime busting days will soon be over. Shame. XD
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post

Shoplifter #2: Yup, you also were prevented from leaving the store. Nope, I am still not a bitch. Hope the criminal record is worth the bag of sweets you tried to steal. Have a nice day.

Defective door = better than any security guard. So far, as well as several customers and a couple of SCs, we have had two shoplifters caught by a door that refuses to open. We have someone coming to fix said door; meaning its crime busting days will soon be over. Shame. XD
    Nice work! The door doesn't require pay, doesn't take abuse by customers, doesn't abuse customers, maybe you should leave it!
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

And somehow, it seems to sense when a person trying to leave is up to no good; how many security guards could do that?
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
      X