X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sharsarannon View Post
    Okay where can I find one like that??
    The BEST revenge in retail story I have heard in a while.
    A husband like that? Not sure, I found mine at the neighborhood LARP while sweating off a face full of black make-up. Stupid dark elf costume...

Anyways, can always try the Best Buys and video game stores.

Just remember, DON'T ASK! That's how I get everything. I never ask or pester him for things. I do the chores myself if I think about pestering him and never ever ask him to get me anything. Hence he delights in spoiling me and has ample ammo. It is really hilarious at family gatherings when he waits on me hand and foot and makes the stepmother and sister-in-law pout and ask how I trained him. They still don't get it when I say "I haven't trained him, I just don't ask for things."

I agree Bliss, and he knows Pretty Woman is one of my favorite movies. Mainly cause I'm a sucker for the whole Cinderella thing. I'm pretty sure that was the inspiration for him.
    Last edited by Mamadrae; 08-29-2008, 03:52 PM.
    "It's not what your doing so much as the idiotic way your doing it." Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7.

Comment

Working with phones, I obviously don't get the Look from customers with that attitude, but I do get the Voice.

I handle it by putting on a very posh and correct attitude. It's subtle. The better customers will catch on, drop the crap and let our business continue.

The SOBs will get chapped about it, but there's nothing they can do without dropping the superior attitude and acting trashy. Once they act trashy, I've won.
      The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Working...
      X