Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it wrong that when I read the title of this, I imagined Vegita crushing his scouter and yelling "IT'S OVER FIVE DOLLAAAAAARRS!!"
    Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Quoth Polenicus View Post
      Is it wrong that when I read the title of this, I imagined Vegita crushing his scouter and yelling "IT'S OVER FIVE DOLLAAAAAARRS!!"
      Wow and no because I had a very similar thought...
      Honey and Thorns ~ Handmade Knit and Jewelry

Comment

Darn, you beat me to it. D:

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          i'm betting he doesn't call the lawyer, or that he does and the lawyer dies laughing.
          One can only dream!
          "Sir, if you don't shut up, I'm going to kick one hundred percent of your ass!" - "Brad Hamilton", Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Comment

Or, to paraphrase the paperboy from "Better Off Dead," "I want my FIVE DOLLARS!!!"
            "Sir, if you don't shut up, I'm going to kick one hundred percent of your ass!" - "Brad Hamilton", Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Comment

Quoth pile of monkeys View Post
              This is the point where I will call their bluff and tell them, "I'm sorry, sir, but since you've disclosed that you're commencing legal proceedings, I can no longer communicate with you on this matter. Your attorney will need to contact our attorney/legal department to handle any further details, and I will make note of the day and time of this call and its content. Have a nice day." <click>
              This is PROBABLY one of the best things I like about working for Satan. When some entitled asshat starts ranting and raving about getting their lawyer involved because they had to wait 20-30 mins to speak to an engineer, we simply respond, "As you have threatened legal action, neither I nor anyone else in Technical Support is further allowed to speak to you. I can transfer your call now to our Legal Department where you can arrange a meeting between your legal counsel and ours. Please hold." We then mark their account as having 'threatened legal action. Send information to Legal (department)'.

Usually they recant that bravado tout s'suite.

Comment

Someone needs to come up with a better threat than "I'm gonna call a lawyer". It just lacks teeth. Saying "I'm gonna call a lawyer" is about as dumb as "I'm going to kick your ass." If you wanted to involve a lawyer, or kick someone's ass you don't mention it first, it messes up the surprise!

I mean what do you say that does not fan the flames?
                "Wow, that has to be the best genital analogy EVER. "

Comment

vacation_rentals_suck, I really enjoy your posts. Where are you?

Comment

Working...
                  X