Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Woman on the Hill (phone edition) and the guy who doesnt know where he lives.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Woman on the Hill (phone edition) and the guy who doesnt know where he lives.

The smelly lady

So, a few days ago she calls back in. As is standard practice for this poorly preserved zombie lady the first thing she says after telling me she wants a large is, "Put cheese all the way to the edge of the crust"

and of course that she wants extra cheese as one of her toppings.

I remind her that extra cheese is extra and that it is not included in the three topping deal and will cost a little extra.

In standard SC form I get this reply 'But they let me do it last time!"

No maam, I was the one who took your order and we had the same conversation last time you called and then when came in to pick up your order.

SC: Well then Ill just go to a pizza place that lets me!

Me: Okay maam, thanks for calling.

'click' (she hung up)

Im hoping she never calls back.

Last night- Im out trying to find (address) and cant. I double checked the address and it didnt sound right no matter how many times I checked it. I heard the person who took the order confirm the address. as XXX YYY NORTH.

After confirming that there was no XXX YYY N I called the customer who spoke with a think asian accent.
    It then sounded as if he said it was XXX ZZZ North, but the problem is it also could have been XXX UUU North. Well.. those didnt sound right either. After a quick scouting mission I called back to the shop for confirmation. They called the customer who said it was XXX ZZZ North. Problem is that there is no ZZZ North for any address to be on.

There was a ZZZ drive and a ZZZ south.
    Turned out it was ZZZ south. Bonus, you could easily see the road sign from his house that clearly had the correct road name.

PS: To Gravekeeper, Please stop sending your customers to Ohio. You know the ones Im talking about. You ask for their phone number and you get their zipcode. Ask what they want to order and they give you their number. Or the best ones, ask for something we have never ever had nationwide. Weve had a recent influx of those recently. Of course all this must first be deciphered by turning off my higher brain functions. I just cant make out what they are saying until I dumb myself down enough to where I have to remember to breath.
    Last edited by barainga; 06-04-2012, 03:19 PM.

Grrrrr, I HATE the people who don't know where they are but expect delivery people to find them anyway. Had one that insisted he was on North X street, off of X street. After several phone calls I got out of him that he's actually on North Avenue (he had to walk down to the corner to look at the street sign) which i found out was off of X Avenue, which wasn't even within city limits

Comment

had a customer who insisted his address was 824 10th St.

Now that particular stretch of 10th St. has a park on the even side so his address could not exist. He finally went outside and "discovered" his address was 524 10th St.
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

GPS services sometimes claim my address doesn't exist. I've had delivery guys call from a similar-named street 2 miles away wondering where my house is because the GPS said my address wasn't real.

Comment

Quoth barainga View Post
          PS: To Gravekeeper, Please stop sending your customers to Ohio. You know the ones Im talking about. You ask for their phone number and you get their zipcode. Ask what they want to order and they give you their number. Or the best ones, ask for something we have never ever had nationwide. Weve had a recent influx of those recently. Of course all this must first be deciphered by turning off my higher brain functions. I just cant make out what they are saying until I dumb myself down enough to where I have to remember to breath.
          And to think, after reading the title I was about to mention how you're getting GK's customers.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
          X