This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth IamEmancipated View Post
    Maybe all that coffee triggered a form of Synesthesia. Wouldn't surprised me a bit. (Though it is fun tasting colors, I'll bet. Wonder what fuschia tastes like?)
    If you look at the last 2 lines of the "Description" block in the Wikipedia entry, you'll see that it's a subtle grape flavour spiced with black pepper. Of course, it's pretty obvious what orange tastes like.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
      If you look at the last 2 lines of the "Description" block in the Wikipedia entry, you'll see that it's a subtle grape flavour spiced with black pepper. Of course, it's pretty obvious what orange tastes like.
      Heh, I kind of assumed that everything had a different taste for different people.

I guess colors are a lot like normal food!

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
        well for me at 140# it would take around 124 shots of espresso to kill me*, though I wouldn't be feeling very well after more than ten(I have had a caffeine overdose, it was not pretty, dehydration, shaking, vomiting every 30 minutes, I was in the ER for 4 hours just getting IVs to rehydrate)

*source-death by caffeine calculator-enjoy!
        Gulp down 233.79 cups of Brewed Tea and you're history.
        Y'know, that's sounding an awful lot like a challenge to me (I drink anywhere from 4-10 pints of day DAILY)
        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          I shouldn't laugh but that was funny. besides it sounds like some of the weird shit i use to order. like going to starbucks and asking for a red eye ... they stopped to verify "did you really want a cup of coffee with 3 shots of espresso?" Me: um... no make it a quad! Barrista man:
          That order shoud require a signed release. When I worked at Not-Starbucks (a little family-owned joint), we had a regular who liked turkish coffee, which uses a finer grind than espresso, and he wanted like 4 or 5 shots of that.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Rainman View Post
            I am open to name suggestions
            Caffeiney Meany, though is that meant to be the drink or the drinker?

Quoth Opalin View Post
            Dr. Zoom 100
            I'm not a doctor, but I play one in coffee shops.
            Why do they make Superglue but not Batglue?

Comment

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
              I tip my hat to thee Mocha Dieb.
              I have a t-shirt that has the Fear litany with a more coffee tilt

I must not do decaf
              Decaf is the mind killer...

(all I can remember off the top of my head)
              As soon as I start thinking
              That I'm sensible and sane
              The Random Hedgehog comes along
              And fiddles with my Brain
              (from card I got)

Comment

Quoth IamEmancipated View Post
                Heh, I kind of assumed that everything had a different taste for different people.

I guess colors are a lot like normal food!
                Actually, that Wikipedia entry is for fuschia the plant, not the colour, and describes the taste of its fruit. Synesthesia not needed to get a taste for that - hence my comment about the taste of orange being obvious.
                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Random talk, seemed crazy, slammed down a ridiculous amount of caffeine.....

I think you met Serge Storms!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                    Actually, that Wikipedia entry is for fuschia the plant, not the colour, and describes the taste of its fruit. Synesthesia not needed to get a taste for that - hence my comment about the taste of orange being obvious.
                    Whoops. I'd blame the pregnancy hormones, but my curiousity seems satiated so I didn't pay much attention to the Wiki page.

Although now I'm wondering why I never knew that fuschia was a plant too! I feel uneducated.

I vote for Java ex Machina, if we're still picking nicknames.

Comment

by my rough calculations, dude downed 2 grams of caffeine.
                      most i've ever had at once is 1 gram... it was unpleasant.

Comment

Working...
                      X