This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun with phones

Our pizza place stops delivery an hour before we close. Tonight, as always, I got numerous calls for delivery after the cut off time. It used to astound me how many people heard the option of "take out" as "delivery." Tonight's slew of attention deprived insomniacs got me thinking of some of the other fun phone conversations over the years.

[B]Not paying attention[B]

Me: Would you like the thin crust or the thick crust for your pizza?
    Response: thin thick crust please
    -------
    Me: Would you like thin crust or the thick crust for your pizza?
    Response: Yes, crust.

Just not Listening

Me: Can i get your phone number please?
    Response: Yeah, i'd like a large combo blahbittyblahblahblah and i'll be there in twenty minutes, thanks bye (click)

Clueless

CW (coworker): Ok sir, are you on the east or the west side of the highway so we know which of our two stores delivers to your area.
    CC (clueless customer): I dunno.
    CW:Ok, are you on the side of the highway with *landmark on east side* or with *landmark on west side*?
    CC: I dunno.
    CW: Ok sir, does the sun come up or go down on your side of the highway?
    CC: derp

Not taking no for an answer

Me: Thank you for calling *Pizza place*, I'm sorry, we're closed.
    Response: awww, c'mon, I'll give all you guys a BJ if you make me a pizza.
    Me: I'm sorry miss, but you've just devalued that particular currency into complete worthlessness (not really, but was thinking it)

Quoth Pizzacommando View Post

Me: Thank you for calling *Pizza place*, I'm sorry, we're closed.
    Response: awww, c'mon, I'll give all you guys a BJ if you make me a pizza.
    Me: I'm sorry miss, but you've just devalued that particular currency into complete worthlessness (not really, but was thinking it)
    She's just made it clear the smartest thing that ever came out of her mouth is a penis. If she's good looking, why not go for it?

I kid, I kid.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      She's just made it clear the smartest thing that ever came out of her mouth is a penis. If she's good looking, why not go for it?

I kid, I kid.
      It would be fun to agree and then, when she arrived, just say "Sorry, now we have seen you, we'd rather have the pizza"

Comment

Working...
      X