This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Ridiculous

Yesterday, a customer put her credit card card through and only some of the amount took off. She didn't understand why and I guessed that it was a credit gift card and she insisted that it was a regular credit card. I ended up voiding the payment. The customer believed that she was going to get charged twice so I got a supervisor to help.

The customer tried the debit side but it didn't go through. I ended up letting her know that the bank possibly wasn't allowing it. She even said that what was happening was ridiculous and to void the order which the supervisor did. The customer ended up getting one of the items and she put in her credit card which took off the amount of the order.

The supervisor gave the customer a game piece with a board. The customer said the employees were always playing games and left angrily.

Later, the same thing happened with another customer. I voided the payment, redid it, and it accepted the whole amount.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

I hate those giftcards. And I also hate when people have a debit card and don't know the PIN, and thus insist it's a credit card. No, it's not! If it comes out of your checking, it's a debit! *ahem* Sorry, a little rant there....
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth purplecat41877 View Post
      The customer said the employees were always playing games and left angrily.
      Yeah, we've nothing else to do at work all day
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Working...
      X