Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instant SC Mix: Just add beer, car keys, and shake!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PepperElf View Post

back when i was first in college, we would tease one of the guys who ran the underground paper. "Sure you've only been in one car accident - but you rear-ended a cop!"
    When i worked pizza delivery, one of the kids did that. Like all of us kids, he drove a bit on the aggressive side, unlike most of us, he didn't tone it down enough in the winter. Low speed slide into the back of a cop car, no damage, but cue one unhappy cop.
    Seph
    Taur10
    "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

ya know, as much as it sucks you got hit Argabarga, i'm glad the drunk hit a vehicle that could take the impact with little to no damage. if the idiot had hit a regular car, even a cop car, it probably would have ended very differently
      Siead

Hobby Twitter.

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
        Abut the only thing "better" would be if he'd hit a patrol car (irony wise).
        At least it would be just a ruined cruiser. I know a guy--the son of my grandmother's then-cleaning lady--who ran down an cop in a DUI checkpoint. The guy claimed that his brakes failed. Reality was that he was well over the limit and was doing 90 in a 25 zone. He missed the huge blinking arrows either side of the street, the multiple police cars, the cones, barrels, and other objects...as well as the line of stopped cars. The cop went flying, but even with serious injuries, he got off lucky. The guy who hit him didn't--a laundry list of charges, including several felonies. Last I heard, he was still in jail.
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Back in my old Car Wars days we had a saying.

Don't @#$% with anything with twice (or more) your damage modifier in a ramplate fight.
          I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Working...
          X