This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End of the Auctioneer?

Everyone take a moment for the Auctioneer.

She is the one whose son got cut while out on a boat, so badly he probably needed stitches, then decided to go back out anyway.
    She is the one who talks at 100 miles per hour. So fast, that coworkers hand the phone to me as I'm one of the few able to keep up with her.
    She called us from her father's deathbed to let us know she was still coming to pick up a rental, despite being at her father's deathbed.

Auctioneer called today, and told my mother that she was going to jail, and probably wouldn't rent from us anymore.

So... [beat] moment taken.

Goodbye Auctioneer. You added some very strange color to my first retail job.

Going once......... Going twice............
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Going...... Going...... Gong!
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        Gong!
        ...gong...?

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
          ...gong...?
          Sure. With an act as bad as that, I'm not surprised they got the gong...

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
            Going...... Going...... Gong!
            Quoth PatchO'Black View Post
            Sure. With an act as bad as that, I'm not surprised they got the gong...
            We're ever ready around here... Forget the White Rabbit, somebody shoot that pink one.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

... were I to be going to jail... I'd certainly not go calling around announcing it to the world.

Comment

To be honest, considering that she called from her father's deathbed, to let us know he was going to die soon and she's still coming to pick up a boat... I'm not surprised she called us. It just adds to her collective weirdness.

Comment

OK, someone has clearly been doing a little too much crystal meth. Which explains why that lady is probably going to jail.
                  They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Cooper View Post
                    She called us from her father's deathbed to let us know she was still coming to pick up a rental, despite being at her father's deathbed.
                    Was she planning a burial at sea?
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                    X