This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MoonCat View Post
    He probably meant sulfa, not sulphur. Not the same thing. I'm allergic to sulfa. Took it once for an ear infection and broke out in the loveliest all-over pattern of little pink welts you ever saw.
    Yeah, he probably meant Sulfa drugs, not sulphur. I see you have the same lovely reaction to them as I do.
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
      Yeah, he probably meant Sulfa drugs, not sulphur. I see you have the same lovely reaction to them as I do.
      I have a coworker who is deathly allergic to sulfa drugs and penicillin, as well as a few others (can't remember them all) and she has to wear a Medic Alert bracelet.

It sure came in handy a time or two when we had to cal 911 and have her rushed to the ER when she'd have seizures.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
        Well, actually, there are sulphur containing drugs such as iron sulfate, given to boost red blood cell production; magnesium sulfate, used for a variety of cardiovascular and neurological purposes, and morphine sulfate, an opiod analgesic.
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
        X