Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm crapping with the door open, and I love it!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm crapping with the door open, and I love it!

Warning: grossness ahead

Today is the first day of Inventory at the swamp. I was in the midst of counting bed pillows when nature called.

Arriving at the restroom, I noticed an older guy settling in to a toilet stall and dropping trou. I saw this because he left the door open. In fact, he propped it with a largish bag with a couple really huge maxi pads on top--I'm guessing these were Depends of some kind?

And as I'm taking care of my business at the urinal I have to experience the old guy's noisy, smelly diarrhea attack. Plus his grunts and moans of relief. He topped off the performance by exclaiming "Ahhh! Candy's gone!"

What is it about me that makes men become exhibitionists when taking care of their bodily functions?
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    He topped off the performance by exclaiming "Ahhh! Candy's gone!"
    It's the dialogue that really sells it >.>

Comment

Does semi-melted chocolate ice cream count as candy these days?

Rapscallion

Comment

Ohhh yuck guys, I just ate!!
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

... he left the door open. In fact, he propped it with a largish bag...
          Maybe he was claustrophobic? Maybe he was scared he might not be able to get back up and wanted to be sure someone could get to him?
          (I am trying really hard to be charitable toward this guy.)
          He topped off the performance by exclaiming "Ahhh! Candy's gone!"
          You mean you didn't feel a kind of "bonding" with him because of that "guy" humor he attempted?
          I wouldn't either...

Ok, it is no use trying. That was just a disgustingly gross old man.
          "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
          .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. Ugh...so....ewwwww

Comment

Reading your post....it's like I can almost taste it in my mouth...ugh....UGH....NOOOOOOO

Comment

He must of had Cameo's song in his mind when he said that...

"It's like Cand-ay... I can feel it when you walk.
                Even when you talk, it takes o-ver me..."

http://youtu.be/sn8KYD1Vco0

Comment

You should have made a comment like you didn't realize he was there and you were in a conversation with someone else 'Yeah, I have to agree you are right. The smaller the penis, the more likely they are to leave the stall door open while they..' Then stop like you just noticed him and turn away.

Comment

The heck, lol.

I...I don't even know what to say about this.
                    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Next time both of my roommates are home and I have to violate our bathroom I'm totally shouting that.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                        The heck, lol.

I...I don't even know what to say about this.
                        That's more than I have to say... I think had I gone into the public restroom and saw someone there with their door open I would have just left.

Comment

That is unbelievably gross. Why do people feel the need to make it REALLY CLEAR THEY ARE TAKING A SHIT!!! cause the whole world has to know. That should be PRIVATE. And to show off your depends on top of it? Again...PRIVATE.

ugh.
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Oh god. I HATE having to do checks on the Men's washrooms to make sure they're orderly. I do these checks every half an hour, and every time I go in, there's somebody fighting hell's demons or something, or conducting an exorcism. Don't even get me started on the smell; they have got to fix the ventilation systems, or make new ones, or something.

Protip: I'm also female, so this makes it very interesting for men when I just waltz into the bathroom, conduct my check and leave. I'm in there for a total of around five seconds (especially when it's full), and you would be surprised with the amount of complaints I get.

Dude, I'm married, I've seen it before, so don't act like I just sacrificed your first born because I "may have" seen your lizard...I DON'T CARE. I think our SL gets more complaints about women doing the men's checklist than the men doing the women's checklists.

Comment

Working...
                            X