Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Card Exchange 2017 Edition: Sign-ups are CLOSED!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you. My wife chose them out this year

Comment

• Got a card this week from Sandman.

Now if I can keep Sophie from getting on the keyboard and typing random letters/turning on Function buttons/caps lock/ etc, we'll be good the rest of the afternoon.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        Got a card this week from Sandman.

Now if I can keep Sophie from getting on the keyboard and typing random letters/turning on Function buttons/caps lock/ etc, we'll be good the rest of the afternoon.
        I solved that one by leaving room for a cat to lounge between my keyboard and monitor. Of course, that won't help a lot if she likes to play tag with your fingers while you type.
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

• Got a card from Teysa today! It's adorable.
          You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

• I got a nice card from Sandman today.

As an aside I'm going to be in Oklahoma from Wednesday till sometime after New Years so I'll enjoy the rest of the cards when I get back.
            Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

• Today I got cards from:

KuariKaydrith
              Morgana
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Cards have arrived from Sandman & Morgana.
                Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                Save the Ales!
                Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• Today I received cards from Teysa and KuariKaydrith.
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• 12 people have reported 54 cards received from 9 people (7.7%).
                    Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 12-17-2017, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• Got a puppyful card from Teysa today!

Mine will go in the mail tomorrow.

Comment

• I got an awesome card and a Supernatural ornament yesterday from Kittish, and lovely card with a little bag of glitter from csquared! YAY!

Comment

• I got a card from Kuari yesterday. I'll have the fun of reading the rest of the cards when I get back to Texas.
                          Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

• Teysa's puppy dog card arrived.
                            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                            Save the Ales!
                            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• Today I got a card from my Uncle Wayne and Aunt Harriet.

Mine, um, will go in the mail tomorrow. I swear.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                                Today I got a card from my Uncle Wayne and Aunt Harriet.

Mine, um, will go in the mail tomorrow. I swear.
                                Good one!

I haven't received anything in a day or two ... I mean NO MAIL at all. I don't know if it's just coincidence, or whether the mail person is telling me I need to shovel the driveway and sidewalk or what.

A second batch of cards went out today. I wrote them up last night ... and then ran out of cards. So I went into my stash of Christmas things in the basement and managed to find more, but haven't yet done them. I have THREE left ... will get them done in the next day or so, I swear.

Then I suppose I should send some to my family ...
                                Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
                                ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
                                X