This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tranformers! Weddings in disguise!

It is possible to hire one of our screens at the cinema and have a private party. Usually this is for kids' birthdays.

This coming Saturday evening, we have one for a wedding reception. The movie is Transformers 2.

I am working on Saturday, so I will be showing the film. I will endeavour to learn what unusual couple chose such a unique way of celebrating their nupitals.

And why they didn't chose a better film.
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Maybe they met there, when the movie first hit theaters? I don't know. People are odd sometimes. Let us know what you figure out!
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

That's odd, my brother's already married.... Maybe he's having a second reception!
      GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Well the wedding party all looked like a wedding party. Bride in a white dress (not a great big meringue), guys in gray suits, young bridesmaids and everyone else in nice clothes. They were well organised and brought a ton of stuff, there were drinks and crisps and there were gift bags placed on the seats for everyone who attended. The screen was mostly full, so 70-80 people attended.

I was slightly disappointed, I was kind of hoping for wierdness.

I haven't found out why they chose to watch the movie as part of their wedding celebrations though.
        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Well it'd be a great way to celebrate a marriage.

No alcohol (or limited alcohol), a movie that everyone will laugh at, it doesn't run too late...and the front area of the cinema can be adapted for the speeches and wedding cake celebrations.
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
          X