This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucky NonHumans At Work

Boyfriend is watching a ghost film which reminded me about the haunted office I used to work in.

The sucky ghosts there delighted in slamming the security doors which we mere mortals had to open with a security card.

They would also hang about on the stairwell, and frighten workers.
    Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Quoth TelephoneAngel View Post
    They would also hang about on the stairwell, and frighten workers.
    What would they do?
    We are actors! We are the opposite of people! -Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

All we can do is hate. And they ALL deserve it.

Comment

Quoth Tsiyeria View Post
      What would they do?
      Nothing like shouting whooooooooo, just that some workers felt uneasy on the stairwell, it was the only part of the very large building where something felt wrong, and I myself saw someone briefly on the stairs only to discover later that none of my fellow workers were on the stair at that time, so I do wonder what I saw.
      Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Quoth Tsiyeria View Post
        What would they do?
        Try to return something 100 years past the time limit without a receipt.
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

That's discriminatory! They're still human, just non-corporeal!
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

We had that at my work but it just ended up being a real estate developer in a bed sheet.

Comment

Sounds like my old work. I hated having to go into the basement to do anything, specially if I got left by myself. Gave me the creeps. Things would be silent, then CRASH BANG BOOM! Like all the gates were being opened and closed. Yet you saw nothing.
              I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

Quoth elsporko View Post
                We had that at my work but it just ended up being a real estate developer in a bed sheet.
                And he would have gotten away with it, were it not for those meddling kids and their dog!

Comment

I highly recommend calling these guys....

I hear they're quite good.
                  "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                    That's discriminatory! They're still human, just non-corporeal!
                    I have a little sign on my bookcase,

"Gosts were human too!"

Madness takes it's toll....
                    Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Working...
                    X