Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking notified at 1:30 p.m. that 2nd shift reserved event has been cancelled

Some information pertaining to this post...
    September last year when "Andrea" and "Missy" were at the Visitor Parking booth, I asked "Andrea" when a particular reserved event on the Outlook calendar ended because according to the event calendar on the universities website, it ended at a different time.
    "Andrea" told me to only go by what is on the Outlook calendar.
    She then had a meeting with "Larry", who was the parking company manager over the account, & she told him this as well.
    "Larry" then told me what she told him, & he said that she & he agreed that I can only go by what is on the Outlook calendar.

There was a 2nd shift reserved event that was posted on the Outlook calendar a couple of months ago for June 25th. The entire garage was to be reserved for the event.

Earlier this week when I was not busy I decided to check out the event calendar to see what event were coming up. I noticed that the 2nd shift reserved event for Friday June 25th had been cancelled. So I checked the Outlook calendar, but the entry for that event had not been deleted. I continued checking the event calendar & the Outlook calendar when I got to work, but the the Outlook calendar entry had not been deleted.

When I got to work yesterday, the full sign was on, which meant that Visitor Parking was reserved. So I checked the event calendar & noticed that the 2nd shift reserved event for that day was still cancelled. Then I checked the Outlook calendar to see if the entry had been deleted. The entry was still on the calendar.

Then at 1:30 p.m. "Nancy" from the Parking office called me to let me know that the 2nd shift reserved event has been cancelled.

So Visitor Parking was reserved for a cancelled event from 7 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

Just in case anyone might have been confused as to why Visitor Parking was reserved when I got to work on Friday...

The only reserved event on the Outlook calendar was the 2nd shift event, which was already cancelled, but the Parking office had not been notified.

I posted this when I was half awake.

Comment

Working...
    X