Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Right now, I'm thinking that I really want to know when the movie Legion is coming out, so I can go check it out. God has decided he's had it with Mankind, and has sent his army of angels to Earth to exterminate us? Sounds like a fun movie to me!

EDIT: Looks like it's coming out on January 22nd, 2010. Crap. I was hoping it was coming out sooner than that.
      Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 09-28-2009, 08:42 PM.
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

• I'm thinking that I need to find my 20+ yards of fabric and make me a couple pillow cases...
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• It's not even 6pm and it's already quite dark.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I'm thinking that it was odd that this thread moved right about the time (give or take a few minutes) I was making my last post.
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
              I'm thinking that it was odd that this thread moved right about the time (give or take a few minutes) I was making my last post.
              I noticed it had moved after I made my last post, and I thought, "I'm surprised it took this long to get moved!"

Comment

• Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                I'm thinking that it was odd that this thread moved right about the time (give or take a few minutes) I was making my last post.
                Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                I noticed it had moved after I made my last post, and I thought, "I'm surprised it took this long to get moved!"
                Some threads are gamier than others?
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• To be honest I never thought of this as a game but ok! I'm ready for the haunted houses to begin!
                  My Wajas cave

Comment

• It's COLD.

I'm tired.

It seems that at least half the employees at the store are getting between one and three days off between my last day off last week and my first day off this week.

I'm happy that most of my order from FOH came in. I can't wait for the item on back order to arrive.

I'm not looking forward to going in to work today or Friday. Tomorrow shouldn't be bad, though.
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Quoth Bramble View Post
                      To be honest I never thought of this as a game but ok! I'm ready for the haunted houses to begin!
                      Well, the "Dear..." thread isn't, strictly speaking, a game, either...

Comment

• It's cold. I'm tired. It's cold. I don't want to go to work tomorrow. Did I mention it's cold?
                        My Wajas cave

Comment

• Bleh - it's wet, dark, cold, and almost bedtime.

B
                          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                          I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

• uhhhhh, I'm horny...and hungry. God, cheet-o's sound good right about now. Dave Salmoni buck naked sounds good too!
                            Shut up and jump.

Comment

• Huckleberry tea is delish.
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• I'm tired of my life and I don't know what to do about it...

Comment

Working...
                                X