Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You could almost see the stick poking out of her butt...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad there wasn't another customer there (the staff obviously can't do this) who was willing to ask this idiot what kinds of places she goes to where there are naked people in the loos ... and do you need invitations or can just anybody show up?
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Ma'am, if you strip naked in front of the sinks in the restroom, you may be arrested for public indecency. If you need to change please use the stalls.
      Quoth EricKei View Post
      Some people do have the habit of stripping down inside the stall before they actually use the toilet -- but, hopefully, they get dressed again before they come out.
      Being reliant on public transit I've been known to change in restrooms becausee what I have to work isn't whether appropriate when it's cold out or hot out. That said I do it in the stall, I don't just strip naked by the sink!
      Last edited by EricKei; 10-16-2016, 06:37 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts, minor edit
      "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        Yeah. I knew kids that did so (when I was a child), and I've encountered a very, very small number of adults who do so -- easy to tell. If I'm sitting down in my stall, I can see that they've dropped their shirt (etc) on top of their pants on the damn floor because of those absurd gaps under the divider walls between the stalls. Shoes are invariably off, too.
        I'm sorry, did someone switch planets on me while I slept? There are people who strip completely when they use the toilet? Is this a thing?

No wonder some people take forever to get their business done in the bathroom!
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I was at the movies with my dad a few days ago. After the film, I went to the men's room to relieve myself, and when I came out of the stall, there was this old guy at one of the urinals, with his pants puddled down around his ankles! Thankfully, he still seemed to have his underwear up (in the mercifully-brief glance I got before averting my eyes), but still...who DOES that in public?! And there were several other guys at the other urinals at the time, so it wasn't like the guy thought it was safe.

Comment

Frankly, what squicks me out the most about this is the thought of people putting their clothing on the floor. I can only begin to imagine what is on the floor in front of a public toilet.
            There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

Not sure about men's restrooms but in my experience ladies restrooms usually have at least one hook on the inside of a stall. That's where I hang clothing if I need to change before / after work. I'm not super upset about feet touching the floor (I don't eat with my feet) but if I were a quick wipe with a baby wipe would take care of it. Or there's always the shower flip-flop option.
              "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Stalls in men's restrooms also have a hook (or evidence that there had been a hook but it got removed). Where else are you supposed to put your jacket so that it doesn't risk getting soiled accidentally?
                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Well I've never been in a men's restroom I don't know these things! :loll:

Comment

We just get hooks, and yeah, sometimes they do get ripped right off of the doors. No couches or anything like you ladies We're lucky if we have SOAP! Not that nearly enough people (of either gender) use it, mind you...
                    I can only begin to imagine what is on the floor in front of a public toilet.
                    Precisely my point
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Have you ever seen a restroom that had both urinals (note the plural - it was a multiple-occupancy restroom) AND a tampon vending machine? I have, at a highway rest area in West Virginia. Can you figure out the logic behind it?

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                        Have you ever seen a restroom that had both urinals (note the plural - it was a multiple-occupancy restroom) AND a tampon vending machine? I have, at a highway rest area in West Virginia. Can you figure out the logic behind it?
                        So the ladies have a place to go while theirs is closed for cleaning? That would be my Occam's Razor answer.

My second guess would be for emergency first aid for bullet wounds.
                        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Actually, your first answer is pretty close to the truth. The rest area has 3 washrooms, and the signs aren't permanently mounted. Instead, there are pockets, and the staff slip in the appropriate sign - "Men", "Women", and "Closed for cleaning". The "Closed for cleaning" washroom becomes either the men's or women's washroom, depending on which is the next to be cleaned, and that one becomes the new "Closed for cleaning". For this reason, each of the 3 washrooms has to have BOTH stuff needed in a men's room and stuff needed in a women's room.

Comment

Re: public ladies bathrooms, I haven't seen a couch or even a chair in one for years. Maybe in a nice hotel or restaurant there might be something like that, but around here most restaurants have fairly small bathrooms for the customers.
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I can't remember the last time I saw a chair or a couch (lounge?) in a ladies restroom, possibly decades ago? And even then, it wasn't IN the room with the stalls, it was the outer room. Very high end department store, and maybe an exclusive club? I got to sit on one and nurse #1 for a while when out shopping with Mom at the Emporium (and I'm pretty sure it only had one then because it was an old store that hadn't been remodeled as yet.) Back in 1985. Kid is now nearly 32. I'm not sure I've seen one since that time in a store, but I don't go to high end department stores too much, nor fahncy dahncy clubs either.

I may have to go on a treasure hunt to see what I can find...

Comment

I've seen a few ladies rooms that have either a breastfeeding room or a breastfeeding area in public washrooms. Those tend to service large numbers of the public (like a mall or large convention centre), and usually have a couch or some comfy armchairs.
                                (And yes public breastfeeding is both legal and socially acceptable here, the private area is just another option)
                                I haven't seen a sofa or chairs just in a ladies room except in hotels for some reason.
                                Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X