X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generate a Bogus Job Description

This is pretty funny.

http://www.vox.com/2015/3/19/8252353...ob-description

Here's mine. Think I should put it on a resume?

"MoonCat is a ninja who uses quantum mechanics to create wealth of winning in putting one foot forward"
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

"Mathnerd is a rock star who uses advanced statistics to create new models of leaning in in the cloud"

Actually kind of accurate in a weird sort of way.
    At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Irving Patrick Freleigh is a pundit who uses content management systems to create creative analysis of leaning in in long-term investments.

Which is probably why he still makes his living lifting heavy things and putting them down again.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Jay 2K Winger is a generalist who uses content management systems to create new paradigms of championing in human endeavors.

...this is news to me.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

XCashier is a wizard who uses warp-field theory to create atomic explanations of dominating in making the world a better place
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

My given name is a lone wolf who uses drunken econometrics to create new paradigms of mansplaining in human resources.
            Meeeeoooow.....
            Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

Aragarthiel is a mastermind who uses content management systems to create unchecked growth of dunking in communism

I'm a mastermind. 'Nuff said.
              The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

This sounds so much like Wally from Dilbert created it.
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

"Catcul is a consultant who uses death hacking to create jargon generation of dominating in dad Twitter"

I will destroy you all on Twitter.
                  This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

"taxguykarl is a former musician who uses Google Analytics to create holistic nirvana of forging in trust-fund kids"
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

"KuariKaydrith is a music fan who uses Google to create heavy synergy of breaking shit in modern media stacks"

or

"KuariKaydrith is a renegade who uses non-apology apologies to create alternative methods of dominating in new partnerships"

Comment

"Kanalah is a NYT best-seller who uses homeopathy to create brand activations of mansplaining in racial harmony."

Okay?
                        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

"Dreamstalker is a jack-of-all-trades who uses democratic revolutions to create exciting advances of data collecting in communism"

...hee, I like it.
                          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Prjkt is a Nickelback apologist who uses ancient Sumerian poetry to create atomic explanations of demolishing in trust-fund kids

I... have no words

Comment

Lace Neil Singer is a troll who uses advanced statistics to create native apps of positive margins in human endeavors.

What, I am not a troll!
                              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                              X