Customers Suck! Members Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I'll move mine a bit closer to where I actually am. XD
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Just placed mine. How close? Not tellin'.

So I'm the only CSer in Illinois so far?

Comment

Silly me, I put my mark kinda far away from where I actually live.

Don't feel like changing it though.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I put mine on the Kinkos, instead of my home, which is about a 30 minute drive away from there. I don't work there anymore, and I won't be going back (twice is plenty!)

This map is fun!

Comment

Wow! I just zoomed in on my icon and looked at the satellite view. Cool! I managed to get my marker right into the main parking lot (which is appropriate, seeing as how many cars I had towed from there.) The little building on the left of my marker is the place.

Comment

Wow. I LOVE this map!

I stayed up till 3 am Saturday night taking a world tour! I flew over my own house, checked out my friend's swimming pool. I looked at the woods where I grew up. I drove to Pennsic. I flew to Rome and saw the Colloseum, then Saint Peter's square. Hiked down the Appia Antica to the catacombs. Flew over the Alps, then the dunes in the Sahara. Floated down the Nile. Went north to see Ireland and England and Scotland. Went back home and kept going, looked at the Grand Canyon (interestingly, the satellite map of it was not impressive.) Cruised down the Pacific Coast Higway to Malibu. Saw glaciers in Alaska. Went to look at the fjords in Norway. Went down the Bahamas to warm up and admired the turquoise ocean down there.

I LOVE this map!!

Comment

Placed mine

Just found the map, placed mine in the center of the town I live in, which happens to be in the river. There are about 150,000 people in Aurora, IL, if you can figure our which one is me, then you probably work for the NSA.
                "The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
                - Nathaniel Borenstein

Comment

sorry flinx, apparently it decided brisbane > caboolture
                  It is better to be the hammer than the nail.

Comment

Wow, i'm the only one from California?

Comment

have pinned on the nearest train station, roughly.
                      :-)

Comment

I've got myself on there now, close to my place of business as I can get.
                        "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Placed mine from a couple clicks up... and still managed to hit dang close to my neighborhood. I'm just that good.

P.S. And I lurve this map. It rocks.
                          hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
                          1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
                          2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
                          3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

I've added mine in UK and US!
                            "If it offends one person, it effects everyone".....me, on the PC world in which we dwell.

Comment

WOW, Creepy I first place mine from about 4 levels up, and landed on my house! That has been deleted, and it is now on my train station.
                              The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

I placed mine in the city I live in. Not on my house or street. Just city.
                                "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                                You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X