Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless you look like Mary Elizabeth Winstead, this will NEVER work.

Comment

So has the flashing your boobs to get something special EVER worked?

No idea who Mary Elizabeth Winstead is...*Googles* Nice.Very nice.. I'll be... occupied for the next few minutes then...
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        No idea who Mary Elizabeth Winstead is...*Googles* Nice.Very nice.. I'll be... occupied for the next few minutes then...

Comment

Many years ago, I was out with two female friends at a Marine Corp club. While we were enjoying our drinks, a guy came up to our table and loudly asked if any of us beautiful ladies was interested in a one night stand with a drunk Gunny Sgt. One friend was so shocked she just sat there with eyes and mouth open, I grabbed my drink to stand up and throw it in his face...however, my other friend grabbed her purse, slammed her drink down, said "I'd love to." and off they went.

By all reports, she had a good time.

Later on, when telling this to other male Marines, the consensus was that sometimes it was worth the risk of getting 99 drinks tossed into the face for that 1 yes, I wanna bump nasties answer.

Comment

Worse

Quoth morgana View Post
            Creatures like this give us adult women a bad name.
            As bad as us technicians thought of her, worse what Marlene and Lorrie thought of her. Both women were very beautiful looking, both had to work hard to get where they were in the computer field, and this idiot was trying to get us to do her work.

They were trying to get customers to take they serious (Lorrie was better than ALL of us male techs in colour balancing of colour printers and monitor for example) yet we still had customers who tried to make us not use female techs, and I put half the blame on air-heads like this.

Comment

Yeah, Pix, I'm an adult woman. The thing in the OP doesn't qualify.

ECP, that's exactly what I meant.

Comment

Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
                Many years ago, I was out with two female friends at a Marine Corp club. While we were enjoying our drinks, a guy came up to our table and loudly asked if any of us beautiful ladies was interested in a one night stand with a drunk Gunny Sgt. One friend was so shocked she just sat there with eyes and mouth open, I grabbed my drink to stand up and throw it in his face...however, my other friend grabbed her purse, slammed her drink down, said "I'd love to." and off they went.
                Why would you throw your drink in his face? Maybe if he'd asked, you'd all said no, and he kept hassling you, but it sounds like he was being up front about what he wanted and the (lack of) longevity of the relationship.

I'd rather encourage men being up-front about what they want, rather than telling pretty little lies to get a woman in bed then dumping her when he's got what he wants.
                "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
                  Why would you throw your drink in his face? Maybe if he'd asked, you'd all said no, and he kept hassling you, but it sounds like he was being up front about what he wanted and the (lack of) longevity of the relationship.

I'd rather encourage men being up-front about what they want, rather than telling pretty little lies to get a woman in bed then dumping her when he's got what he wants.
                  The problem is that there's way too many men trying that and similar tactics. It ends up being collective harassment, where an woman (especially but not exclusively an attractive one) can't go out in public without passersby "complimenting" her with catcalls and indecent proposals. Let alone the significant number of men who didn't get the memo about backing off if rejected.

Comment

Working...
                  X