Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really halloween related, but we had a Zombie Walk in Warsaw a few months ago.
    You can see videos and pics of it @ http://www.zombiezone.one.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=576
    Great stuff

http://picasaweb.google.com/PinkF314...28266029314018
    http://picasaweb.google.com/Maauyy/Z...07113633544130
    Last edited by PaRaGaS; 10-31-2007, 01:40 AM.
    Music: Last.fm
    Pwetty pictuwes: DeviantArt | Flickr

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
      [*]a street person
      I don't know why, but this one left me cracking up. Who dresses up as a "street person"?? I'm going as an "office worker." How original is that??
      The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Quoth PaRaGaS View Post
        Not really halloween related, but we had a Zombie Walk in Warsaw a few months ago.
        We did a zombie walk at my boyfriend's college! It was during their springfest, and it was unannounced, which made it extra fun. The DJ even started playing "Thriller."

Comment

We saw a number of very generic/bad costumes the other night. I'm not always the most original, and this year, due to multiple job interviews and football season, along with a disappearing dress, I would up putting something together real quick, mostly involving makeup/hair--I went as a Vargas style, 40's pinup girl.

And I'm with everyone above--no effort at all on the costume (I'm planning on wearing scrubs and carrying a stuffed animal--I'm a vet! tomorrow, which at least counts for something) means no candy.

Quoth CreepyCarrie View Post
          I haven't seen any weird costumes yet, but I'm sure I will at work tomorrow. I'm dressing up as Penny Pingleton from 'Hairspray'.
          Random trivia--my coworker is Amanda Bynes' cousin.
          "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

3 or 4 years ago, we had a coworker that dressed as a waiter with a tray that had a bunch of cobwebs on it.

The costume ---- a Web server.
            Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
              The costume ---- a Web server.
              Ow! *rubs her forehead where she smacked it* That hurt!
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Not the worst costume per say but the worst attitude. I was dressed up as a naughty schoolgirl and went to the bar with my friends. There was a girl in a Hooters uniform who kept elbowing me accidentally, twice nearly knocking my drink over.

There was no place else to sit and after asking her politely to stop it, she looks me over and drunkenly slurs to her companion "I'm so tired of seeing girls dress like sluts for Halloween, it's so degrading to women."

This coming from a girl in a Hooters uniform, my friends and I had a good long laugh over that one.
                My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

I was in Children's Wear the other week, and one young boy (maybe ten) was buying a girls' wig with pigtails and sparkles.

Yes, he was going as a girl.

I reinforced him though. Told him I thought it was a great idea.

I was going to go as Barbie this year. But nowhere to go.
                  Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

A few years ago I went to a halloween party where one guy dressed in a Pizza Hut uniform. It wasn't a costume, he didn't even realise it was a costume party, he just went there straight from work.

I went as Bar Man. Basically wore a cape and carried at least two drinks around all night.

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
                      I don't know why, but this one left me cracking up. Who dresses up as a "street person"?? I'm going as an "office worker." How original is that??
                      Only if you have a sacrificial fax machine and a baseball bat.

Comment

****!!! I can't go to the Costume contest because someone decided to go AWOL. Grrrr....

*click* Calm now.....hehehehe.....

Comment

Worst Cosume in order of opinion: If anyone is a Saturday Night Live fan, the "Dick in a box", (Yes really, my store sells it), The Inflatible Dick, the "Victoria Secret", Jeans T-shirt w/mask. This however was cool: http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/a...3_0007_007.jpg He even had a Little Red HO!!
                          Last edited by Lady Heather; 11-01-2007, 12:31 PM.
                          Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
                          The following is subject to change:
                          If Your Going Through Hell,
                          Keep Going...

Comment

The worst?

A (insert the name of the company that you work for who is also hosting this Halloween bach) employee.
                            Quote Dalesys:
                            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

for me it was while working at the halloween store, i worked there for 2 years in a row and both times i was the only one to wear a costume to work.

except last year, one of the girls decided to throw on some wings and a halo over her regular orange spirit shirt.

she says to me see your not the only one in costume, i said to her, yours doesnt count, you just threw that on when you got here.
                              "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                                The worst?

A (insert the name of the company that you work for who is also hosting this Halloween bach) employee.
                                hahahaha

"I was gonna be a wal mart courtesy clerk, but we ran out of orange vests"

Comment

Working...
                                X