X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
    Agreed. Mud is better then Starbucks.
    Boiled toe crud is better than starbucks!

Gymsock squeezings are better than Starbucks!

Motoroil filtered through urine is better than Starbucks!

Powdered graphite is better than Starbucks!

Uh...I'm out.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Rat poison is better then Starbucks.

Why it's so insanely popular is beyond me. Now Seattles Best. Now THAT is some good coffee.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

So this place that calls itself Starbucks sells overpriced, shitty coffee you say?

The only Starbucks I've been to is in Barnes and Noble and I only ordered soda there.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Borders has Seattles Best. Try there.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Not all Startbucks are created equal. Outside Washington, they can't make coffee. Also they are slower. That or I am really just spoiled by my location because they can make coffee. Or I am really just that despreate for caffinee so I don't kill someone.

Again Gravekeeper you have made me tear up and have problems breathing I am laughing so hard!!
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Just curious - does anyone here work for Starbucks?

Rapscallion

Comment

My old Roommate J used to work for them. Didn't last very long. But he did really like the whipped cream machine.

Comment

Borders has Seattles Best. Try there.
                  I don't drink coffee. Gloria Jeans FTW.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Who?

*dead Space*

Comment

Per Wikipedia:

Tim Hortons commands 76% of the Canadian market for baked goods (based on the number of customers served) and holds 62% of the Canadian coffee market (compared to Starbucks, in the number two position, at 7%)

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                        Just curious - does anyone here work for Starbucks?

Rapscallion
                        Well, point, but since I don't drink coffee, my rantings are about as valid as the crazy guy on the corner. The difference between me and him? I showered today!

Comment

I'm a coffee whore. I love the stuff. Drink it daily.

Oh yeah, me ODing on caffeine? Never gonna happen!

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                          Per Wikipedia:

Tim Hortons commands 76% of the Canadian market for baked goods (based on the number of customers served) and holds 62% of the Canadian coffee market (compared to Starbucks, in the number two position, at 7%)
                          I should visit Canadaland. Who wants to put me up for a week? Hey, I'm I'm going to go out of the country, it's gonna be worth it!

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                            A Tip
                            Tech Tip: If every time you try to turn your computer on it the power light just blinks and it starts to smell like it’s on fire and smoke than maybe you should stop trying to turn it on. I may not be an expert, but I do have a bit of know how in this field and generally speaking if something smells like fire you’ll want to turn it off and not turn it back on again. If this is too much to handle than at least flee the immediate vicinity and peer cautiously at the object in question from behind the couch or other sturdy piece of furniture until you can ascertain if it’s safe to emerge or are driven out by encroaching flames.
                            We used to tell customers that computers required "magic smoke" to work. Once you let the smoke out, they didn't work anymore.

CH
                            Some People Are Alive Only Because It Is Illegal To Kill Them

Comment

Who wants to put me up for a week? Hey, I'm I'm going to go out of the country, it's gonna be worth it!
                              Sure, any time after April, as I'll be out of here and in to a place with some actual room in it then.

Comment

That's funny because I move to NM then!

Comment

Working...
                                X