This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're Not Gonna Bring It.

This one is not so sucky, but pretty funny. My co-worker E, gets this Spanish-speaking customer that lives in the Palm Beach area, who was asking about the 1999 Isuzu Rodeo we have advertised and if we can bring it to him. Yes, you heard right BRING it to him because he has no car and is visiting a sick relative in the area. She told him, sorry, but we're a dealership not a private seller and we cannot bring it.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

I fail to see the suck, on the customers part. I have had family and friends, that work(ed) in auto dealerships. Sales people have and will take a vehicle to pick up a potential customer that does not have transportation, so they can test drive it back to the lot, and possibly purchase said vehicle. I think the suck is on the dealership that does not offer this service. I also think that a potential sale was lost to another dealer in town that will do this.

Comment

I think it depends on what area you are in, and what kind of dealer are you calling (small, large, used etc)

Dealers don't bring cars to people who just call them and say
      I need a car!" here. Hell that would be stupid and dangerous*.

*for the area
      Last edited by aniwahya; 05-31-2008, 09:50 PM. Reason: clarity is <3
      The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury. - Marcus Aurelius
      If you're slower than me, stupider than me, and you taste good...you're dinner - Anthony Bourdain

Memento mori.

Comment

Working...
      X