This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sonoma View Post
    Reminds me of the time my sister & I were hanging Christmas lights around some of the windows in the house. We were both kids (pre-teen) at the time, so this was a no-budget operation. To hang the lights, we'd uncoil a portion of the wiring between lights, then hook it over a thumbtack in the wall. We'd told my sister to not hit the insulation on the wire, so it was on the mind. She had just finished putting up a section of lights, when all the neighborhood power went out. She was convinced she had knocked out power to the town. Turned out there was a car wreck on the highway, about a mile away, and they took out a power pole. It sure got her attention, though.
    XD My brother once had me convinced that I was the one who caused an explosion at the powerstation near our house as right as that happend, I knocked over a lamp and broke the bulb

...I was 4 at the time.
    -The one, The Only, AdvancedFlea-

Stick that in your blog and smoke it.

A guide for customers about retail

Comment

When I worked at Kinko's we one time I told a "slow" employee to make a double sided transparency copy. At the hotel we would tell new employees that there was a pool on the 6th floor next to the bar. The hotel was 5 floors no pool or bar.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
        Ask, and ye shall receive.
        I did check out my cell, and I do still have the picture... now, just to figure out how to transfer the pic to my comp (once my comp is working fully.... I'm using my roommate's comp right now) And neither of those pics offered were the product I'd found.
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
        X