Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a new series to watch (again).

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current watch list for me is Castle, Torchwood, Game of Thrones, Eureka, and Sanctuary. I'm a bit bummed that Eureka was cancelled after the 5th season, but for a scifi show, 5 years isn't bad. I still need to watch Warehouse 13 at some point.

When I can borrow the DVDs, I do like Farscape, but not enough to shell out the $$ for my own set. Same thing with Stargate (any of them).

I've tried Battlestar Galactica, V, and Dr. who (new and old) and they just didn't hold my interest all that much.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
      Babylon 5 (Ugh - 3 discs in a row from BB that don't play - two severely scratched, one cracked)
      Ouch, that hurts.

A warning with the third to last episode of season 4 though. You're gonna wonder what temporal field you went into while watching it.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

For an added depth to B5 watching may I Humbly Recommend...

www.midwinter.com/lurk/lurker

what made it so special is that JMS would talk with the fans over the site, explaining and telling backstories...
        Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
        Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
        Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

Some I watch and can not explain why...

Storage Wars
          Auction Hunters
          Bar Rescue
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I just started watching one of the CW's newest shows--The Secret Circle. At first, I had intended to watch it solely because my favorite actor (Gale Harold, for those wondering) is in it. However, after just the first two episodes, I'm hooked. It seems to be full of dark mystery, and getting darker. Episode 3 will air tomorrow at 9 PM EST/ * PM Central for anyone interested!
            "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

I want to watch a couple of the new "Dramaville" shows starting soon on BBC America..."Whitechapel" and "State of Play" both look excellent.
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth DaDairyDruid View Post
                For an added depth to B5 watching may I Humbly Recommend...

www.midwinter.com/lurk/lurker

what made it so special is that JMS would talk with the fans over the site, explaining and telling backstories...
                I prefer the B5 Encyclopedia myself.
                I AM the evil bastard!
                A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
                X