Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet Feeds, School Spirit... kinda...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Feeds, School Spirit... kinda...

Finding where I can listen to MyUni's sports' broadcasts is always an adventure... granted, no video feed, sadly... but audio, yes. It'll be fun.
    ... I need a radio, not just a computer.
    I'm now all set up to listen to Da Game rather than Euro/House/Hardcore, and I can do homework or talk online too.
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

The internet has been incredible for me to keep up w/ sports. Being a fan of teams hundreds of miles away used to mean just scores, or the occasional phone call. Now....

Comment

Yeah, I'm not even a sports-nut. Hell, I used to live less than a block from the stadium for about four years, within two city blocks for the last six. MyU is getting to the point where people must come around dawn to get into the stadium, y'know like in big cities. I currently live ~6 blocks away as the crow flies, and I plan on listening to the radio. Traffic... ugh. No. At least now I can leave my apartment in the car on big days.
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
      X