Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Because I'm incredibly evil...and also incredibly awesome!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because I'm incredibly evil...and also incredibly awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y

So given that The Lego Movie is due to be released in Aussieland this Thursday and I believe it's already been released overseas, I thought I'd torture treat everyone to one of the songs from The Lego Movie.

This is "Everything is Awesome" featuring The Lonely Island!
    Last edited by fireheart; 03-30-2014, 12:13 PM.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

I can really see this song being used for corporate teamwork-building exercises!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

You know what's awesome?

EVERYTHING!
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I took the kids to this movie about two weeks after it's release. I was truly impressed when all 5 managed to sit through it without a bathroom break or complaints of it being too scary or wanting to go home. I also found that this movie was awesome .
        But the paint on me is beginning to dry
        And it's not what I wanted to be
        The weight on me
        Is Hanging on to a weary angel - Sister Hazel

Comment

Quoth Ophbalance View Post
          I took the kids to this movie about two weeks after it's release. I was truly impressed when all 5 managed to sit through it without a bathroom break or complaints of it being too scary or wanting to go home. I also found that this movie was awesome .
          It's coming out in Aussieland on Thursday. I managed to find a little clip of Benny screaming "SPACESHIP" though and found it hilarious

Comment

We have seen it twice in the theater and loved it!! it is a must see.

Though every time i use the word awesome my husband starts singing that song.
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              You know what's awesome?
              Why, this, of course!
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
                We have seen it twice in the theater and loved it!! it is a must see.

Though every time i use the word awesome my husband starts singing that song.
                I am bracing myself for the kids at work to start singing this.

(We're going to see it during the school holidays as part of our school holiday program. Our current "bus" song is the Spongebob Squarepants theme. Makes me giggle every time as one of our kindergarten kidlets will scream it out at the top of her lungs...she's tiny but she has a giant mouth on her)

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                  You know what's awesome?

EVERYTHING!
                  You know what really sucks though?

EVERYTHING!
                  To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

So I saw it on the weekend in glorious 3D.

I LOVED it

Benny's Spaceship!!!! sequence was absolutely hilarious and now I cannot watch that without giggling madly.

SO loved the sequence with Metalbeard speaking like a pirate to disable the computer

Comment

Working...
                    X