This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PrplPplEater View Post
    Remind me to avoid visiting the UK... until I have better alibis established, anyway
    And perhaps some strong makeup to cover the purple

Btw your sig is amusing, I translate it as, "I came, I saw, I stuck"

Comment

Quoth prjkt View Post
      And perhaps some strong makeup to cover the purple

Btw your sig is amusing, I translate it as, "I came, I saw, I stuck"
      That's pretty much an exact translation

I came, I saw, I stuck around
      Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Comment

Okay so I just saw this [my lurker skills are getting rusty I tells ya!]. Congrats on the transition, just make sure to lock the doors in case Raps decides to fall asleep on the couch, and don't forget to share the bacon and booze.

And I have a ditch behind my house and a ocean down the street, so if there's any extra bodies.....
        Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Don't use the ditch behind her house.I've seen what she's been doing in it.... :P
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Welcome aboard PPE
            Seph
            Taur10
            "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Have you been offered a PPE that you didn't want or couldn't use? Don't forget to claim your compensation back today. CustomersSuck has set aside millions for the victims of the PPE
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                Have you been offered a PPE that you didn't want or couldn't use? Don't forget to claim your compensation back today. CustomersSuck has set aside millions for the victims of the PPE

I literally just about had some drink come out of my nose
                Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Comment

Oh shit It seems we, uh, neglected to warn you about Rule #1 of Customers Suck...To paraphrase:

"Never browse the site while drinking anything, lest you ruin your keyboard/monitor/laptop as a result."
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                    Oh shit It seems we, uh, neglected to warn you about Rule #1 of Customers Suck...To paraphrase:

"Never browse the site while drinking anything, lest you ruin your keyboard/monitor/laptop as a result."
                    Please note: Damages resulting from a Rule #1 violation will not be compensated from the general fund...
                    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Please apologize for my lateness, I only just got this POS laptop working again. I for one, welcome our new Overlord. May he have mercy on our souls.

If not, I hope you brought cookies. We like cookies.
                      The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Quoth DeltaSierra View Post
                        If not, I hope you brought cookies. We like cookies.
                        I am thinking that we should hold out for bacon.
                        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                        Save the Ales!
                        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Pleased to meet you, PrplPplEater!

Mike
                          Meow.........

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
                            I am thinking that we should hold out for bacon.
                            Why not both?

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/197576/...bacon-cookies/
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Welcome, new Overlord! I'm short on time right now, so I'll be as quick as I can. I'll make the same deal with you that I made with the 2 previous Overlords! And to explain how that works, here's my alternate self from a different corner of the Multiverse!

"Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                              --StanFlouride

Comment

Am I the only one seeing ads on this site, or is that a thing now? If it is, it's fine - just wondering.
                                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X