This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flabbergasted

I was driving down the road the other day in the far left lane. I was driving down a street, not a highway or anything like that. I was going the speed limit, which apparently was unacceptable to the guy who was flying up behind me. He couldn’t go around me via the right-hand lane. There were other drivers there. Does he do anything that makes sense? Maybe... slow down? Hahahahahaaaaa!
    Our little brain trust decides to go around me via the LEFT lane. It’s a lucky thing I didn’t witness a head-on collision.

Quoth Princess J View Post
    Our little brain trust decides to go around me via the LEFT lane. It’s a lucky thing I didn’t witness a head-on collision.
    I saw an idiot on a bicycle decide to blast through a red light the other night. Operative word here being NIGHT. He had dark clothes and no reflectors anywhere. If he'd been hit I'd have gotten out and said, "Well, that was pretty stupid, wasn't it?" as I was dialling 911. (I was one or two cars behind the front so it wouldn't have been me who hit him ... just to clarify things.)
    Last edited by EricKei; 09-01-2020, 08:31 PM. Reason: We just read it, Thanks.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Pixelated, I tend to think idiots like that are trying to play lawsuit lotto.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
      X