Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go ahead, though do link back and keep us updated if you can. I'll gladly steal ideas right back from you.
    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

• interesting...mytical and I were talking about warehouse 13 the other day...

I was telling him about warehouse 2 and the others scattered around the world.

according to the show the warehouses were set up near the seat of power for its time (warehouse 2 in alexendria, warehouse 12 in london or england as implied by *spoiler*H.G. Wells*spoiler*, warehouse 13 in the USA)
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I'd just request that you refrain from borrowing the Eternals and other major NPC's. They're kind of the main cast for a novel we're working on. This is just AU/extra character development while I'm working on some kinks.
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• No worries about that. Here is the complete premise, though I may work with Sarlon, let her take the lead..since I may not have internet for long.

If you have watched the show Supernatural .. you know about Hunters.. well..

All the creatures you've heard tell of that go bump in the night (and some that go bump in the day) are real. Unlike this group however, the characters do not 'see' them..they rely on what they know/have learned..etc. Some are actually good though, so even if you discover a creature..does not always mean you have to get rid of them. Worse..some are actually impossible to get rid of (at least permanently). That is beside the point. The characters were born 'hunters'..no special abilities or whatnot..just a lot of knowledge that the normal person does not have.

Recently, however, something has been hunting the hunters. Maybe several somethings have been hunting the hunters. After all, they are not popular in the monster circles. So the characters, the hunters, have to figure out what. Since their whole life has been learning to hunt/kill/etc creatures..they are very skilled..but they don't have normal 'jobs'. They do have cover identities (fake of course), and such, however.

If I do work with Sarlon (a good chance) there would probably be artifacts that needed to be retrieved also..making for a creature/artifact smackdown that would probably be pretty interesting.

BTW : I am borrowing the idea of the Fae from Lost Girl, the hunters from Supernatural, and it is sort of similar to this rpg (in a way) so that is how it all ties in together.
          Last edited by Mytical; 04-25-2012, 05:19 AM.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• don't know about that mytical...sounds to much like hunter the vigil from white wolf games.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
              don't know about that mytical...sounds to much like hunter the vigil from white wolf games.
              I was going to say the same thing.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Hmm, I've played White wolf before but never heard of Hunter the Vigil. Meh was worth a shot
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• white wolf produced hunter...

I was personally thinking of it being more warehouse 13ish, its been implied that there was more then 2 active agents at a time.

Comment

• Not that Hunter was a good system....

Good idea, but horribly balanced.
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Hunter was part of the inspiration for this RP, actually. I liked the concept but hated how underpowered and ineffective Hunters were. And the fact that the "warrior" type had better healing powers than the "healer" type, on the grounds that they "needed them to stay in the fight", but that's a different matter entirely. This was partially produced by trying to make Hunters effective by having them cooperate and actually know something about their foes.

Comment

• I can work with that I just wouldn't want to run a game like that.

Comment

• And sorry for being out of touch, but Kabe's and mine internet completely crapped on us and we just got it back today >.<
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• On my lunch, trying to post a character for Jay's new RP. I'm replying to this thread when I get home tonight at 11. Yesterday wound up being very busy.

Comment

• No matter how hard Tygerwolf and Kheldarson try, Doctor Who and Torchwood aren't canon.

Just the beast from "The Satan Pit" is. Also, never forget rule number one.

And a reference here or there.

Comment

• Awwwww....

*is disappoint*
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X