This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth rerant View Post
    In walks a lone man with a vibrator in his hands.
    Is it just me, or does anyone else see this line as the potential beginning for too many damn jokes? The possibilities boggle the mind!

And Deranged? Great Horatio take!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

i'm wondering just what in the seven hells was he doing to 'make it burn?'

hmm, then again, maybe it's best i don't know *shudder.*

next time, cheapskate, spend a bit more, your toy will last you longer!
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
        Some products are just made really poorly. Often times the price doesn't necessarily dictate the quality, but it can certainly help to ensure you're getting a better-made item.

The sex toy industry is HUUUUUUUGE and manufacturers churn out pretty much as many different products as they can as fast as they can, some of which end up being crap.
        While he did buy one in the $35 price range (which is about mid-range) he also purchased one that I have never, and would never, recommend to a customer.
        Not only have I never personally sold any, on days where I'm bored and testing products (heads out of the gutters please, we just put batteries in them to make sure everything is working properly) I've found that they don't have much power to begin with, and it just comes off as very shoddy all around.
        Unfortunately I have limited control over what we sell in the store (I can fill out an order form but if they don't send it they don't send it) and often times we buy a couple of one thing just to see what it's like and they're not all winners.

My advice? Doc Johnson makes excellent products and has great warranties on them should anything happen.

Also, nothing lasts forever and a piece of shit hunk of plastic that was probably made for $1.50 certainly isn't going to have a long lifespan, no matter how badly you may want it to.

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
          He was trying to say that the motor in the vibe burned out.

He bought cheap crap, used cheap crap, and now is trying to return the cheap broken crap.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I'm bored and testing products (heads out of the gutters please, we just put batteries in them to make sure everything is working properly)
            Curses. Foiled again!
            Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth ThirdGenRetail View Post
              You know, I kept hearing Khan, too...
              KHAAAAAN!!

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
              He bought cheap crap, used cheap crap, and now is trying to return the cheap broken crap.
              Is that anything like old busted hotness?
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
              X