This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just had an interview.

Like the title says, I just had an interview. If I get the job, I would be working at the local football stadium as Corporate Event Staff, which mostly means that during events, and not just games, I would be part of the staff that keeps people from trashing the suites at the stadium. Here's hoping I get it.
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Got my fingers crossed for you, Andrew - good luck!

Comment

I just got the call. I go in to sign the papers to work today.
      Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

Yay.congratulations, hope you enjoy it

Comment

wohoo! Hope it's all you want.

Comment

Congratulations! That's great news

Comment

I am corporate event staff at the local football stadium, and I start Monday.

Comment

New things to brag about. My boss is awesome, and so are my co-workers. And I have minimal interaction with customers, so I probably won't post here unless something weird happens or to add my two cents to a discussion.

Comment

Awesome!

And wowser, those Royals are coming on strong. They need to get some butts in the seats though.

Comment

Right complex and city, wrong stadium.

Comment

Quoth Andrew B. View Post
                      Right complex and city, wrong stadium.
                      Yes, I've been to both quite a few times.

Comment

Working...
                      X