Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to hire you to tell off my customers!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to hire you to tell off my customers!

Back when I worked at GW, there was a regular who was there at least 3x/week, and was a great customer. More than a few times, she saw a customer giving me a hard time, and sometimes would even tell them off for me (knowing I couldn't do it myself.) One time when I noticed her doing this I said "can I hire you to tell off my customers for me?" She says "I can't do that I'd be fired." I respond "from what? You're not working for a company, you're working for me. I won't fire you for that, in fact I'd fire you if you DIDN'T tell them off!" She just laughed and continued on her way. As if I was actually joking... But I wasn't. Oh how I wish I could've done that.
    I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WOULD BE ONE OF MY DREAM JOBS!!!

I'd wonder what the training would be like. HR benefits consist of nothing because you're in a safe mental place where you can go off on someone and get away with it. I'd need one of those stun batons for protection though.

Comment

Don't we all.
      ......../\
      ....../__\
      ..../\...../\
      ../__\../__\

Comment

I'd be so good at that job.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

My old co manager had an idea for a new reality show, basically, I would get to say the things I want to customers and not get in trouble. As I generally good comebacks for as soon as the idjit was out of ear shot. I LOVE getting to tell people of when I'm out in public when they screwing with the defenseless.
          I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

I watch a lot of tv, and I'd definitely watch that show. Hell I'd try and audition for it. You and I could have a contest, underemployed, and have the home audience vote on the best comedian. Like LCS, but retail-based! Haha I'd do it even for no prize!
            I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah he decided this after my comment about those damn people who when you ask to enter their pin, glare at you cover the pad up, type their pin, press enter and glare at you again.

I turned to my co and went "You have no idea how badly I want to tell them that, when I steal your card, I'm just going to press cancel for credit and hope your with a bank that charges $2.50 per transaction that way."
              I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

Where, by chance, might we submit our resumes for such a position?
                Something kind of sad about the way that things have come to be.
                Desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?

Comment

Working...
                X