This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do it yourself.

The hotel I work at is next door to some condos. The manager of said condos is incredibly obnoxious and calls to complain about every tiny thing that happens that she thinks is wrong. Usually when she calls, we just try to be polite, but it's a busy day today and the front desk supervisor had had enough with her crap.

*Note today we have 30 to 40mph gusts of wind going on.

AL: Annoying lady.
    FDS: Front desk supervisor.

AL: Yes, you need to send someone over right away! I'm standing outside and there is an empty bag of ice melt blowing around in the wind. This is unacceptable.

FDS: Look. It's an empty plastic bag. Just pick it up and put it in a trash can. I don't have time to deal with a piece of trash blowing in the wind and my employees are busy doing real work.

AL: sputters, hangs up.

FDS to me: Think the general manager will be mad when she calls to complain?

Me: No, he's sick of her too.

------------------------------------
    We want to be good neighbors. In fact, we've tried really hard. When they complained people were parking in their spots, we took action and now it's a very rare problem. We schedule our loud work (trash pick up, deliveries, etc) for non-early morning hours, despite that making it harder on us and despite us being zoned in a non-noise ordinance area. But enough is enough.

Let's not forget that there is no guarantee the bag came from your place. It could have blown from anywhere in the city. She's just a lazy bitch who sees a way to get someone else to do her job

Comment

She needs to see the beauty in it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGWU4...eature=related

Comment

Quoth jedikuonji View Post

AL: Yes, you need to send someone over right away! I'm standing outside and there is an empty bag of ice melt blowing around in the wind. This is unacceptable.

Sounds as if she's right on the mark!

Comment

Um... wouldn't a condo development have their own property maintenance service? Why would they be calling a HOTEL for litter patrol?

Why did I have to run out of Bailey's to put in my coffee so it all makes sense somehow???
          What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
          X