This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Blonde Jokes (I'm also blonde)

And yes I'm blonde, so this isn't meant to be offensive.

Joke The First

A blonde walks up to a coke machine and puts in a coin. Out pops a drink. She looks amazed and runs away to get more coins. She returns and continues to feed the machine coins and the machine of course continues to pop out drinks. Someone else comes up and watches her for a while before tapping her on the shoulder and asking if someone else can have a go. The blonde immediately spins around and shouts in the person's face "Can't you see I'm winning?"

Joke The Second

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead were due to be executed. They chose death by firing squad.
    So the redhead is brought out first and placed into position. As the men take their positions, she looks around and screams out "EARTHQUAKE!" The men are confused and in her confusion, she escapes.
    The brunette is then brought out and placed into position. The men also take their positions, so she looks around and screams out "HURRICANE!" The men are confused again, so the brunette also escapes.
    Now the blonde has been watching the events unfold and she gets the idea. So she's brought out and placed into position. The men take their positions for the last time and the blonde looks around, then screams "FIRE!"
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Quoth fireheart View Post
    And yes I'm blonde, so this isn't meant to be offensive.
    Have gotten almost ALL my blonde jokes from blondes.

Here's one for your repertoire:

Q. Why are blonde jokes so short?

A. So brunettes can remember them.

Comment

I'm allowed to tell true blonde stories because I used to be one...

Until i got better.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        I'm allowed to tell true blonde stories because I used to be one...

Until i got better.
        You dyed your hair?

Isn't that artificial intelligence?
        I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

My all time (so far) favorite blonde joke (and yes, I'm blonde)

Two blondes walk into a building....
          You'd think one of them would have seen it.
          You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Do you know why there aren't any blonde Klingons?

<Puts on a vapid grin and tosses head side-to-side> Shoulder spikes!

Comment

what is a blonde with 2 braincells called?

Pregnant...lol
              And unto the I offer the 11th commandment of god, that whomsover calleth "Shotgun" shall heretofore and forever lay claim to that seat......until you have to pee!!-your friendly neighborhood Crucible

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                Until i got better.
                Quoth Nurian View Post
                You dyed your hair?
                Went brown in preteen... But it's been going more and more really light blonde the last 10 years...
                Senility isn't much different.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

How do you kill a blonde with a scratch-and-sniff sticker?

Paste it on the bottom of a pool...

Why is a blonde's brain the size of a pea in the morning...

It swells overnight...

Why shouldn't you give blondes coffee breaks?

They take too long to retrain...

Comment

I'm a blonde, and love blonde jokes.

One day while driving along a blonde sees another blonde in the middle of a wheat field rowing in a boat. So she stops and yells to get her attention and asks her what she's doing. The blonde in the rowboat yells "What does it look like, you moron? I'm paddling through an ocean of wheat!" The first blonde yells "It's blondes like you that give all us blondes a bad name, and if I could swim I would come over there and kick your ass!"

------------

A man comes home to find his wife crying in the living room. He asks her what's wrong and she sobs "I know I've been a ditz lately, and I wanted to show you that I can be smart too! I've been working on a puzzle of a rooster all afternoon, but no matter how hard I try I just can't figure it out!"

She brings him into the kitchen, and he and looks at the table, and studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, “Its okay darling, I know you've been trying very hard and I'm extremely proud of you. I want you to sit down and dry your eyes. I'm going to fix you a nice cup of tea and then..." he says with a big sigh,

"We'll put the Corn Flakes back in the box."
                    The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Quoth DeltaSierra View Post

"We'll put the Corn Flakes back in the box."
                      that was brilliant. I love it.
                      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Disclaimer : I was a blonde before my hair turned mousy brown (now gray).

Hipster blonde goes to the hairdresser for a haircut. As she's wearing headphones, the hairdresser asks her to remove them. The blonde refuses and the hairdresser starts to work around the headphones.

She keeps asking the blonde customer to remove the headphones because she just can't work around it all the time, but the blonde still says no. At the end of her patience, the hairdresser grabs the headphones off the blonde's head and throws them away. Three minutes later, the blonde is dead. When the hairdresser picked up the headphones, she heard a voice : "Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale..."
                        It's not the years in you life that count, it's the life in your years! - Quote from the office coffee cup.

Comment

Two blonde jokes:

#1:
                          A ventriloquist and his dummy were performing dumb blonde jokes at an event hall. He's about to go to his next joke when a young woman stood up.

"Hey you!" she cried. "What does hair color have to do with intelligence? Just because I'm blond doesn't mean I'm dumb!"

The ventriloquist tried to apologize, but she interrupted, "You stay out of this! I'm talking to the little jerk on your knee!"

#2:
                          A blind guy walks into a bar and says "Do you guys want to hear a dumb blonde joke?"

One of the patrons takes the guy aside and says this: "Listen, the bartender is blond. The 400-pound wrestler at the corner table is blond. The wealthy lawyer at the bar is blond. The neurosurgeon over there is also blond. Matter of fact, I'm blond. Do you want to say that joke now?"

The blind guy pauses, and then answers, "Nah. I don't want to have to explain the joke to you guys five times."
                          cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth cindybubbles View Post
                            The blind guy pauses, and then answers, "Nah. I don't want to have to explain the joke to you guys five times."

One of the variants of that joke I've heard involves the NZ All-Blacks (Rugby team) and the punchline being that they have to explain it three times.

I wouldn't want to fuck with the All-Blacks though
                            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
                              You dyed your hair?

Isn't that artificial intelligence?
                              I guess in the case of a brunette dying her hair blonde would make her artificially stupid?
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                              X