Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm whizzing with the door open, and I love it!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When we shut the door at home, there are cat paws that mysteriously appear between the bottom of the door and the floor.

Comment

We had an older man using our women's room the other day, and he didn't even lock his stall.
      My coworker walked in and didn't see his feet under the stall door. She opened the door to go in and was really embarrassed.

He said he had to go so bad he didn't even pay attention to the sign. The men's room is right beside the women's, but it's the second door and a couple of extra steps.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I...I really hope I'm not the ONLY one who got the Simpsons reference.
        "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
          I wish I could say I've never been through that but... one of the females on my first ship pretty much turned it into a habit.

more often than I can to remember, I've gone in to the head, headed to the supply locker at the far end, only to be greeted by the shock of seeing her in the last stall, with the door wide open, doing her business.
          See, I can SORT OF understand why guys don't close the stall door when standing to take a piss. Your back is to the world, anything objectionable to see is hidden by your body. But I STILL think you should shut the stall door, so folks know it's occupied.

A woman not closing the stall door? That's just classless.

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
          I...I really hope I'm not the ONLY one who got the Simpsons reference.
          Don't worry, you're not.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

When my kids were little if I was in the bathroom I would frequently get a little hand under the door and a, "Mommy, what are you doing in there?".
            "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

*shudder*
              Last recession I was working as a catering stewardess on the trains (aka "trolley dolly"), and one time I headed to the loo, opened the door, and found an elderly gent in progress. I shrieked, slammed the door, and yelled at him to use the lock. his come-back? "I didn't know the door locked." Yeah, _right_.

Comment

I read the title and the post as "peeing the door open" and I was amazed at the strength of his stream!

I've lost count of how many times I've opened the door on customers, although I'm sure it's somewhere near 10. I'm honestly baffled as to why a lot of them forget to lock the doors, and this always happens when I go to check on the bathrooms to see if they need to be cleaned.

I had to use the bathroom at one of our annual Christmas parties, and one of my coworkers accidentally opened the door. But that's because the door wasn't working properly!
                "Any kind of hereditary privilege is wrong, it's not just anti-democracy, it's just like inherent wrong" - Robert Smith

Comment

Quoth pzychobitch View Post
                  We must have the same mom lol.
                  Seperated at birth?

Comment

Quoth Simbacat View Post
                    When we shut the door at home, there are cat paws that mysteriously appear between the bottom of the door and the floor.
                    i admit i don't usually close the door at home, but that's because it's just the 2 of us, and because the toilet & shower are actually attached to the main sink/vanity area. so you can walk by the bathroom and see the sink, but not see anything in the other area unless you actually take a couple of steps inside.

so sometimes the dog wanders in. usually she doesn't, though... not unless she's especially feeling her separation anxiety. to her the toilet/shower area is the "Dog torture chamber" ... aka where we give her baths.

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                    See, I can SORT OF understand why guys don't close the stall door when standing to take a piss. Your back is to the world, anything objectionable to see is hidden by your body. But I STILL think you should shut the stall door, so folks know it's occupied.

A woman not closing the stall door? That's just classless.
                    Well yeah, that's cos guys have urinals to pee in, so they're pretty much accustomed to whipping it out in semi-public.

on my last ship one of the heads was designed back before females were on board - 3 urinals and a stall. cos back before we were there the head wouldn't be locked; guys would just walk in, piss in the urinal or take a dump in the stall as needed. couple of times i've seen men go in together just cos they both had to pee and didn't care if the other saw

Comment

Working...
                    X