This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all about the colour

Last night a mate and I visited the restaurant I mentioned here.

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...d.php?t=111660

While we join the line for dining in, some wanker is at the takeaway counter complaining about the colour of the lemon sauce for his lemon chicken, exclaiming that it's really sweet and sour sauce. The staff explain to him that the kitchen has confirmed that lemon sauce is a yellowy/orange colour, sweet and sour sauce is a pinky/red colour. He ends ups telling the girl behind the counter in no uncertain terms what they can do with the lemon sauce. Once he realised that he had us and the other couple in the take away area looking at him, he carried on that we'd all act the same if we were served lemon sauce that way before storming out.

Once the door slammed after him, the couple in the take away area mentioned that it looked like lemon sauce. I responded with, 'What a dickhead' - the couple's body language indicated they agreed with my sentiments.

For the record, we had the lemon chicken with our meal - the chicken was lovely and crisp and the sauce was nice, lemony and fresh. The best part is they serve it on the side so it's great to drizzle over the chicken.
    the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

More First World problems. "Oh noes my sauce isn't the right color!!!" OMG people, get a life...
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

This is why companies use dyes in their foods. We can't handle real colors anymore.

Comment

Even the tires on our cars are colored. The natural color of rubber is white.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

As long as it tastes like lemon sauce, who cares what color it is? I've had the color on my lemon sauce range from a pale to deep yellow. I have noticed the darker it is, the tangier it is, but that's about it. I've only ever had it a color other than yellow, and that was more of an orange color. Still tasted good.

The guy was an idiot.
          Random conversation:
          Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
          DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Working...
          X