Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone dropped the ball on this order I think.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone dropped the ball on this order I think.

Funny little story at a popular pizza place. (If I can hit that bullseye, the rest of the [pizza restaurant] will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate)

I place an order online consisting of 3 items and a drink. Driver shows up with the drink and the dessert item. I asked where the other items are. He goes back to correct the order, only to bring back only one item. I again inform him that there's an item missing. He leaves.

About 5 minutes later another driver comes up with my complete order. I inform him of what happens and that I haven't paid for the other items yet. He told me to go ahead and keep those.

So in the end I wind up with 2 cokes, 3 sandwiches, and 2 orders of cinnamon bread. I'm saving a sandwich and cinnamon bread for later. Or I can go find someone where we finish each other's sandwiches.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
    <snip>we finish each other's sandwiches.
    That's what I was going to say!
    my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
    it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

Working...
    X